This page contains the latest uploadable software version for Vectr. For archived Vectr software and for source code please visit the Vectr repository on Github
There is also a hardware fix recommended for most early Vectr units. You can DIY the change with this document: Vectr Hardware Fix If you can’t perform the fix yourself, please let us know and we’ll fix it for you. Anytime. Any Vectr.
Download the USB Bootloader Windows Application: Bootloader Application.
Your computer may warn you about downloading this program. If you find difficulty, it can also be downloaded as part of a package from Microchip here. Dig down a few folders for the application called PIC32UBL.
How to Run the Bootloader
1. Connect a USB cable to the back of Vectr.
2. Hold down the illuminated switch while turning on Vectr. The switch will begin flashing red and green alternately.
3. Open the PIC32UBL program.
4. Check the Enable box for the USB Communication Setting.
5. Click Connect.
6. Click Load Hex File and find the Vectr file you downloaded above.
7. Click Erase-Program-Verify.
8. Once the program indicates that it is finished, click Disconnect.
9. Default the menu settings by entering menu mode and holding down the encoder switch for 3-4 seconds.
10. Have fun!