Rockit Version 1.11

Some of you enterprising Rockit users came across some bugs in the the 1.1 code. I listened and have now fixed them. There was a bug in the pitch bend code that caused some screwy behaviour. I also made some more improvements to the filter envelope behavior. I think I’ve found the perfect filter envelope speeds. At the same time, I found a better value for a couple more resistors. R75 and R76 are going to be 18k from here on. This reduces the maximum filter resonance but it kind of had to come down a little since the level going into the filter from the VCA had been increased. It’s not 100% necessary, but I think it makes a worthwhile improvement. You can download the new code here.

Posted in Rockit and tagged , , , , , , .

Leave a Reply