Alright! The PCBs have arrived. I built Rockit #1 and it worked the first time I powered it up. It just doesn’t get any better than that! I apologize for the blog silence for most of September but it was a hectic month: bachelor party, trip out of town, wedding, birthday party… It was stressful trying to fit in work and waiting for the boards to come in, but it’s all over now. The wave of relief when the first Rockit worked was awesome. I’m getting ready with shipping materials (not sure why none of that occurred to me before now!). Look out for a notice from Kickstarter because I’ll need to get people’s address. I don’t want everyone to get too excited to fast because I’ve got a lot of work to do to get it to you. I’m going to mix in all three versions into my schedule, shipping some bare bones, some kits, and some assembled units as I go. It’s going to take some time though, since there’s just one of me. I’m enlisting help and if you’re in the Chicago area and feel like helping, hit me up. I’ll get the beer and pizza. The software for version 1.0 is pretty much a wrap. There will be future versions with upgrades and updates, but like my friend says, “At some point in a design, somebody’s gotta shoot the engineer.” Well, that time has come. Time to put on my manufacturing hat and let these beasts out in the world. Cheers again and thanks for all the support.